Monday, June 14, 2010

OMEGA Aqua Terra Eau de Toilette pour Homme


I have a habit of going a bit overboard with things every once in a while, but when it comes to fine watches, my (not so fine) salary keeps me under check. However, while flipping through a magazine yesterday, I learnt that Omega had launched a fragrance for men. Being an Omega guy, I was immediately drawn towards it. It's called "Aqua Terra" and according to its website:
"More than a hundred of the most exclusive raw materials were selected and blended. The result is a long-lasting fragrance with energetic, sophisticated, sensuous aspects."
I'm sure it smells great, plus the bottle will be a nice keep. Besides, at Rs 4,100 ($88) it's not going to burn a big hole in my pocket.
Oh, did I mention it's Swiss Made! ;)

No comments: